- This website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (commonly known as “cookies”) are pieces of computer data, text files in particular, that are stored on the Website User’s terminal device in order to support browsing the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookie files are used to:
– Adjusting the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files enable identification of the type of the Website User’s device and display the website in a way that satisfies the User’s individual needs;
– Creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users make use of webpages which allows improving their structure and content;
– Maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), due to which the User does not need to reenter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the web page or closing the program (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a period of time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Strictly necessary cookies” which enables the use of services available on the Website e.g. authentication cookies used for Website services requiring authentication on the Website;
- Cookies used to ensure security e.g. used to detect authentication violation on the Website;
- “Performance cookies” which enable collecting information about the Website pages usage;
- “Functionality cookies” which allow ‘remembering’ the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, for example: the chosen language or User’s region of origin, font size, web page layout, etc.;
- “Targeting cookies or advertising cookies” which enable delivering advertising content that matches the User’s interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (a web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Website Users can change the cookie settings whenever they wish to do so. These settings can be changed particularly in a way so as to block the automatic management of the cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform the User every time a cookie file is installed on the device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of managing the cookies is available in the software (the web browser) settings.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section of the most common web browsers.
Information presented hereunder are the information on how to change the cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
– If you use Google Chrome, you may change the cookie settings here.
– If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you may change the cookie settings here.
– If you use Mozilla Firefox, you may change the cookie settings here.
– If you use Opera, you may change the cookie settings here.
– If you use Safari, you may change the cookie settings here.